My parents got Cole a big red wagon for Christmas. Jonathan's parents are here visiting and brought his wagon with them from Circleville. We have let him use it temporarily before we hide it for Christmas. He has enjoyed riding around the house. He is such a big boy in it! It is a little sad to watch, but he is just starting to grow up. He's getting close to his first steps, too! We had a few "kind of" first step moments here the last few days. We will video tape him tomorrow when he is rested. Tonight I said "walk to Mommy" and he let go of my knees he was holding onto (I was sitting on the floor with my knees up and he had pulled up, Jonathan was sitting behind me) and took a step to me. So, I am not sure if that counts as his first "steps", but we need to get these babies on video because as soon as he figures out he can walk we won't be able to video him anymore because he will ba a blur running!

No comments:
Post a Comment