I am so excited about my new ability to use Photoshop! I hadn't been able to do anything like this because I did not understand layers. Now, I do, and I can do a ton! I love these collages! Portrait Innovations had us paying a ton for a picture like this and now I am able to easily do it at home...of course I need good quality pictures to do it so I need to step up my photography skills, but it is fun. Is there any market in doing this type of thing for other people? I wonder... Well, at least next year our Christmas cards will be REALLY cool and so will Cole's birthday invites! Walmart did a little of a hack job on our card pics this year, but we learned our lesson and we will make sure they are great next year!

3 comments:
It looks great! I have got to take the time to learn my photoshop program.
Your collage looks great! I need to devote some time to learn the program on our Mac...
A friend of mine opened an on-line store where she does photoshop type stuff for people....
Beautiful pictures! His eyes are just gorgeous (as always)
Post a Comment