I got a really nice basket of mixes for baking from Jonathan's Grandmother and I got some more mixes from his parents.
Cole got a really awesome animal book.
Reading the animal book.
Cole got a cool wooden airplane and a wooden step stool. He will have two step stools in our new house and it will be really nice!
Such a big boy, I can barely take it!
Reading more.
Opening his puzzle from Granny.
Working the puzzle with Grandma.
More to come...this was just the end of Monday.
1 comment:
It is so weird when I read your blog now because when I read it I still think you guys are in NC! I don't know maybe I am weird, but it still just hasn't hit me you guys are gone. When I scrolled down and saw the Santa pics I remembered you were in OK. I am in denial!
Post a Comment