Sunday, December 13, 2009

Forte's Visit: Day 3


On Day 3 we just stayed at home.  We ran out and got some puzzles and just hung out.  Cole enjoyed dancing, many wagon rides (indoor), and Grandma's cookies in the wagon.

Cole enjoyed Hideaway pizza at night and he ate a lot of it!

Cole and Grandma.  I was sad this picture came out kind of fuzzy.

Reading with Mommy.  We love how snuggly he is!

Cole's first climbing experience.  I heard him playing and then I heard low grade whining and I looked over and he was like this.  It was really funny, but he was pretty scared so I snapped a quick picture and Jonathan removed him from the rocking lawn chair.  Yes, we have no furniture!  We close next week and next weekend we will be reunited with all of our things.  I don't know what I will do having a dresser for the first time since last April.  Do I remember how to use it?

We have made a public blog called http://www.thefortesupdates.blogspot.com/. If you add this link to your blog/google reader/however you keep up with RSS feeds then we will just post a link on this public blog to the private blog and you will know when the private one has been updated! You still need to belong to the private blog, but at least you will be able to tell when it is updated! Tell your friends!

No comments: