This is the bridge in Tampa Bay. My Mother took this on the way to pick us up from the airport. It is really scary to drive on and if you have a fear of heights I am not sure how you would ride over it.
Cole tried and liked ice cream the first night we were here. It is the first time ever.
Getting ready to go to the Ft. Myers Beach the first day we were here when he hated the sand.
Cole prefers pools for swimming...couldn't agree with you more, son!
Grandpa and Grandma in the pool with Cole.
Eating at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
I took Cole in to Stride Rite to check his shoe size since there was one right by Five Guys in Coconut Point and discovered that he is actually wearing shoes a full size too small for him. They had a good deal, so I got him these. It's a good thing, too, and see below for why!
My parents' living room in their condo. Comfortable!
This is why the shoes were good, because we used the shoes he had outgrown to go to the beach. He doesn't like sand on his feet, so we let him wear his shoes and socks. He wouldn't let me put his trunks on, either, so he wore his Nike shorts.
He liked the waves. It is nerve wracking being in the ocean with a toddler, though, hoping they don't get swept away.
In the "deep end":).
The causeway onto Sanibel Island. That is where we went to the beach.
Cole and my Mom collected a lot of seashells.
Cole likes girls. He points at them and notices them. We may need to lock him in the closet already:).
I will probably put up pictuers from our good camera when I get home. I am not sure how to get them onto one of my parents' computers.
No comments:
Post a Comment