Wednesday, June 2, 2010

22 Months!

Cole turned 22 months this past weekend on the 29th.  We didn't get pictures that day, but I took him to Woodward park in Tulsa to take some shots.  There he met a young girl named Kadence.  3 year old girls really know how to take control of a situation.
He is looking at Kadence's Great-Grandmother in this picture.  It is hard to get good pics of him at this extremely mobile and not extremely good at listening stage, but I think I got a few good ones.  Considering I didn't take very many that is saying something.
"Who, me?"
Trying to climb up after the squirrels.
"What's the deal, Mom?"  (is it just me or is his main expression one of agitation:)
"I see you, squirrel!"
"I'm gonna jump up after you!" (he can't really jump yet)
Cole's main things he does right now is playing with vehicles at least 6 hours of every day and he says "uh-oh" and "choo choo".  He loves girls.  He will point at them and shriek and pay zero attention to males in the area unless they are directing their attention at him.  It is funny and embarrassing how he continually shrieks at the same girl over and over in a store.  He has almost all of his teeth.  I think he has 2 more of his two year molars to cut and then he is done for a little while!

No comments: