Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Arts and Crafts

I finally got the dreaded 'always sideways' picture you fellow bloggers are complaining about.  I have a creative side.  I love photography and would love to do it as a profession.  Here are some of my other things I enjoy.  Applique and quilting above.  This is for Cole's big boy room.  I will show you the complete bedding when it's done (someday soon, I hope).

 
I made this for my friend's little girl who just turned 1.  I love it!  It was hard to give it away!  I am making one for Cole for his 2 year and I already had a friend ask me to make one for her boy.  I am excited!
This is my Dad's Father's Day gift...well, the wrapping for it at least.  Cole made it.  The only bummer is that he loved brown paint so it looks a little unattractive, but this was his first paint session ever and he did this with a brush.  I love it!

No comments: