We went to Kohl's and then antique shopping in Jenks on day 2. Notice Cole is wearing his sunglasses and he really took to Grandpa more this visit.
Grandma feeding Cole candy (typical, right):). Cole loved the raspberry/blackberry sugar candies.
Yummy!
Look at all the different facial expressions Cole is throwing out in the next several pics...
Watching the hail.
My Dad was out walking during the hail storm. Lovely. He came in and we watched the Kentucky Derby later in the day.
Sunday my Dad was supposed to go home.
Picture with Grandpa...awesome picture! Grandpa did not go home because his flight was cancelled so he didn't leave until 6am on Monday. So, extra time with Granpa was nice.
"I wish I was a little bit taller..."
"I wish I was a baller..."
Cole really wanted to play bball on the big hoops at our playground.
He's at least 2 feet too short and about 4 years too young to even attempt it.
But he did.
And he switched to playing with his push toy.
He got frustrated.
Then I tried to get him closer to the basket to shoot.
We went home after a while and he did not want to.
His car had dirt on it and he did not like it.
But he liked shooting on his little guy hoop!
And playing at his water table.
And more playing!
Green eyes...how I adore you.
I just liked this shot. Not his best smile:).
Playing with the spigot.
Daddy showing him how water comes out of the hose. He liked it until he got really wet.
Spigot again.
Haha! I am funny!
Looking at birds on the roof...
...and airplanes.
Another funny face.
Serious boy.
You need some sunglasses!
Joe Cool.
Check out my shades!
Reading before bed...

No comments:
Post a Comment