Grandma had the idea to show Cole how to "fly" like an airplane by spreading out his arms like wings. He liked it better if someone held his arms, like Pop Pop above.
Grandma helping Cole fly.
Playing at the park.
Cute picture of Cole.
On the see-saw.
Loving the see-saw!
Cole showing the grandparents how to mow.
I am not sure what was going on here, but I think Grandma was trying to keep Cole out of the street.
More mowing.
Playing in the backyard.
Throwing the newly planted grass seed.
Looks like he is trying to fly here, but I think it was just the angle.
Granny (Jonathan's Mother's Mother) and Cole watching as Pop Pop tried to fix his other mower to make it "mow".
The reindeer that Jonathan's other grandmother, Nana, got him. At first he was scared of it, but now he likes it.
Sporting the towel that Granny gave him.
No comments:
Post a Comment