Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. We sat about 10 rows from the highest point in the stadium. We were above the foul poles. You can see it at level in the above picture. At first it kind of freaked me out (and I am not afraid of heights...I think it was more having a toddler so high), but I adjusted within 20 minutes and it wasn't so bad. It's actually a really good vantage point to watch a game.
Cole did so well. Here he is playing with his cars just as the game started.
Flirting with the ladies behind us.
We walked the ramp from our seats down to he main concourse. He loved it! I am not sure what this pose was.
And he's off!
Looking over at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
Another view from our seats.
Watching the game with Daddy.
Once we got 3/4 of a personal pizza in him it was easy sailing. While buying the pizza it was not so easy! And finding the pizza was near impossible, but we are glad we did!
The Rangers lost by 1 in the 10th inning. It was a good game despite the loss.
I took Cole down to the New Era Cap Corner and found a Rangers hat for him (he is wearing it and clapping for the Rangers). While we were in the store he smiled at the security guard and was very friendly. The security guard came up and gave him a used practice baseball. It was so sweet! I thanked him several times for being so nice. A real played with MLB practice ball! Awesome!
Subdued after all the excitement and pizza.
This morning he thought the mirror in the hotel room was hilarious. I captured a few pics. This is my favorite! Dallas was fun, but no place I'd want to live. Too much traffic! It was befuddling watching Jonathan maneuver through it and I was so glad I wasn't driving!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! Glad ya'll were able to go and have some fun there! :o)
Post a Comment