Monday, April 19, 2010

Playdate/PhotoShoot

Our friends, the Keen family, have a beautiful backyard.  The flowers were in bloom so we decided to try to get pictures of the kids.
This was my favorite of the day.  Kolbi is such a pretty girl.
Cole didn't give me much to work with.  He was more interested in the swingset. 
I will not shoot in RAW format again until I have an expensive picture editor that can convert RAW files into high quality JPEGs. I had to convert these with a free online converter and I just thought they were more grainy than normal.
Funny girl.
Cole was kind of obsessed with hugging Kolbi.  It was funny because he hasn't really hugged anyone besides me.  Last night he hugged Jonathan for the first time, so maybe he is just becoming more huggy.
Chasing Kolbi.  She had a look like "get away from me, kid".
She escaped.
She looks so sad here.
Fighting over the bubble wand.
Callie woke up.  Sweet girl.
I love her little outfit.

I learned a taking these pictures.  I won't shoot in RAW format again until I get a really good editor that will convert them is one thing (as mentioned above).  Also, shooting in spotty shade is kind of dicey.  There are multiple other little things that I learned, too.

No comments: