Cole slept great in the hotel which was just wonderful. We went to POPS in the morning, one of our favorite places, and got two sodas. It wasn't much fun going just me and Cole, though, especially at his age since he tried to walk out of there carrying 10 individual packs of Snackwell's cookies against his chest.
We went to lunch with my friend, Jenny, from High School, and then took Cole to the Terracon OKC office so they could all see him. I drove him around for about an hour to sleep and then we visited our old neighbors, the Youngs. Here he is in Lucas's front end loader.
Here's Lucas. I can't believe how big both of their kids are.
Then we went over to the Kraus's. Jackson was born last summer so this was our first time to see him. He looks a lot like Tim. I used to work with Tim at Fife Corp. and became friends with Amanda. Jonathan and I got together with them several times when we lived in OK. They even have the dog we got from Montana.
We told Jackson and Cole to "high five". Since Jackson is too small for it, Cole patted his head.
The only pic I got where they are both looking.
Cole got to watch our old dog (now named Belle) play fetch. She is really good at it and that is what the video was from yesterday. He loved it!
1 comment:
Great seeing you guys! I know it was a busy week for you!
Post a Comment