Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oklahoma City : Day 1

We went to OKC Monday and Tuesday of this week.  Jonathan is working there until tomorrow night, so we joined him for the first two days.  We only stayed one night overnight and it worked out pretty well.  Lisa Bialon took this shot...it is VERY nicely composed!  Cole and Blake...I cannot believe how big they are...
Four of the (at least) five children born within 3-4 months of each other from our old Sunday School class (Cole, Blake, Hayden, Lily).  Cole is the oldest in this grouping...hard to believe.  Then Hayden was born not much more than a week after Cole.  Lily was born right before we left OK for NC and Blake was born right after we left.
Corban and Karli were fixing the jeep.
Me, Lisa, and Jana.
After lunch with the girls and kiddos we tried for a nap at the Mullins and it was unsuccessful.  So, when Diana called and said she was almost home we headed over there.  It was so late in the day a nap was almost impossible, anyway, aside from me driving him all around in the car (which I did Tuesday).
Diana teaching Cole to play piano.
Me and Diana.
We had Ted's Mexican for dinner (Ted's Escondido).  Cole got a juice box and decided to squeeze it very hard.  It got in his eye and all over him.  This was his stunned expression.
The two Candices.
Candice Michelle and Cole.  We go by "Candice Michelle" and "Candice Marie" around the Wood household or it starts getting confusing.  In fact there were several times where Candice's boyfriend, Richard, was addressing her and I thought he was talking to me...it was the first time we had met him so I am not sure why I still automatically perked up at my name, but Candice and I are both not used to having another Candice around:).  Cole danced at their house.  I need to get that video up because it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pics and I'm so glad you guys came! Looks like a fun time with the Woods as well!