I wish I could take credit for these first 3 pictures, but I cannot. Kim took these. She is the one who did all of Cole's 1st birthday pictures. I love her photos!
Smiley boy before bed time last Sunday.
Checking out the dog last Sunday. Cole was loving the dogs, but he never got too close to them and I was glad for that (the older one does not like kids). Uncle Chris took him outside and I actually got to talk with some people. We just had a family only gathering and it was nice and manageable. Sometimes when they are bigger I feel like I say hi to everyone and talk to no one and Cole makes it more difficult since I have one eye on him and am always excusing myself to see what he is into.
My Mom is famous for making goofy faces in pictures (and not trying to). I loved this pic...no goofy face;).
This recliner is heated and has a massager. Cole didn't even try to get up during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...even when his cup was empty.
We got in the Jacuzzi tub and poured some bubble bath in. I thought Cole would think it was more fun, but maybe when he is older he will. I just loved his expression here.
Grandma chasing Cole with a Mickey Mouse puppet. She really had him laughing.
I never get pictures of me with anyone (or any pictures of me period) so I had Kim use my point and shoot and take this one with my Aunt Gloria.
Then I had Aunt Gloria take this one of me and Kim.
Then I had Kim take this one with my Dad.
This one with my Aunt Barb.
This one with Mom. My hair is really unmanageable. I like the curls, but sometimes it just looks like a mullet since it is straight on top.
Cole getting a snack after his bath. He ate a good amount for dinner that night...spaghetti and meatballs...but still needed snacks.
My Mom and Cole on the yoga ball. Cole liked it.



No comments:
Post a Comment