Monday, March 1, 2010

The 19 Month Photo Shoot

We had way too much fun with Cole's 19 month shoot at the park by our house. It was finally warm enough to even attempt going outside.
 His little jacket makes him look a bit punky, but I love the green with his eyes.


19 Months Old...you are too sweet.
Learning to walk on grass.
Love these little carpenter jeans!


 Don't walk away from Momma!
Determined to walk up steps.
What airplane?
Oh, that airplane!
Zoom!
Bye, airplane!
Sweet little angel.
I love the pose!
Walking away again!
Hey!  I am far away, Mom!
This is cool!
Yeah, I like it!
Oh, look over here!  A garbage bin and a drainage ditch!
Cole's ear tubes have been very good for him so far.  He was a changed boy when he came out of that surgery.  So much happier!  Sleeping better, eating better, playing better!  Yay, Cole!  He is even starting to make more consonant noises...stay tuned for real words!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay for Cole! Love the 19 month shots! He is turning into an even more handsome little man every day!!! Miss you guys and glad to hear the tubes are doing well!