It was so nice out this weekend. This was on Friday. It was windy, but warm! Cole and I enjoyed the afternoon outside. Sometimes you feel a little secluded and trapped at home as a stay at home mother, so this was the breath of fresh air we both were waiting for!
Having a blast mowing the sidewalk.
I just liked this shot!
Uncle Garry, now we can say that someone listened to you and mopped the "driveway" (or back porch...I think that's as close as you will get).
Watching some b-ball with Daddy yesterday before his nap. He was trying to get Daddy to feed him his veggies.
Which worked. Cole likes vegetables and we are glad. Of course he eats his fair share of hot dogs, too!
I love how he's pinching his little hamstring. So cute! His eyes are a great color offset by his shirt.
Enjoying the game.
This morning before church. He looks thrilled. He wouldn't eat until right when we were trying to get out the door, of course, but we can't blame him for us being perpetually late (but usually not by much)...it is almost always our fault.
No comments:
Post a Comment