Some of you know that I joined a MOPS group (mothers of preschoolers). Jessica and Jackson Baer go to our church we are visiting and they also go to our MOPS group. Jonathan and Matt Baer have struck up a nice friendship, too, as they both work in the same industry. They are great people and are expecting their second boy in the spring.
Cole wasn't into decorating his bag so much as destroying it. We had a Valentine's Day Party for the kids.
Cole and I at the party. Can you tell he's tired? I can!
This girl just walked up to Cole and did this. It was so cute and I am so glad I had the camera in hand!
Aww!
Dancing.
Cole loved it.
I am the man!:)
A sucker. He actually only sucked it for a short while before being tired of holding it.
Cole and his partner in crime, Jackson.
I had to do a little photo montage of these pics...so cute!

1 comment:
The dancing pictures are precious! Even older women know he's a catch!
Post a Comment