Monday, February 15, 2010

Haircut

I couldn't take the long hair on Cole's sides anymore.  It was driving me crazy, so we decided to cut it.  4 on the sides, 8 on the top.  We will let the top keep growing out again.  I like the top longer, but the sides short enough that it isn't poofy.  This is his "haircut" seat.  Look at the shocked expression.  If you don't laugh at that face, something is wrong!
Cole loves his matchbox cars!
He also loves Jonathan's water bottles.
Outside yesterday...it was really cold and windy.
Side shot of the new do.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He looks like such a Big boy!!! LOVE the hair!! Blake needs another haircut too! It grows so fast!

Angie said...

Love his new haircut...he looks very handsome. I don't like long hair on Coop either. Cooper loves his cars too. And I swear we could photoshop Cooper into the picture with Jonathan's water bottle---I have the same one and Cooper loves to drink out of it.

Candice said...

Angie...you are an OT...maybe I need to solicit free advice:)...how do you get your child to drink out of a real cup. He dumps it out every time all over himself. He tips it back like a sippy...I am sure you have seen that:). Just wondering if you have any tips. Oh, and I broke all of his crayons in half and he colored a lot better. He was not happy about the broken crayons, though, being a perfectionist!