We let Cole open 2 big presents on the 28th. He is really into presents now. He is still figuring out the mechanics of opening them, but he thinks they are fun and knows the word 'present'.
Checking out his splash table. This is so funny because he and the boy in the picture are almost reflecting each other:).
With Daddy. I believe this may have been after a time-out for throwing something at one of us or hitting. He's 2 now, I guess that can be expected.
Checking out the splash table with Mommy.
Learning the basics of tee ball.
Excited about his Shake N Go Car.
This was yesterday (the 30th...my birthday). I made his shirt for his party next weekend.
It looks much better in pictures. Doing the 'C' and 'O' with all of their curves was near impossible.
1 comment:
Cute shirt! I swear---Cole has the best smile!
Post a Comment