Monday, January 25, 2010

Motionless...



For those of you who don't have toddlers or who forgot what toddlerhood is all about they lay motionless like this approximately 25% of the time and during that time they are asleep.  Some percentages of sleep/wake are even less than 25%.

Poor Cole has another ear infection and a horrible hacking cough.  He laid like this for a while and allowed me to dress him, change his diaper, and put lace-up shoes on him.  Usually this doesn't happen so easily.  I felt so sorry for him.  We went to the doctor and one of his ears was red, one was infected, and his throat was all red.  That explains the horrible naps the past several days and the horrendous fussiness that was only soothed by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and toiletry bottles.  Hopefully he will feel better in the next few days...
He weighed 24 lbs and 5 ozs on the doctor scale while fully clothed, so he has put on a little weight (and gotten taller) since 15 months.  I am now going to bed because I am feeling a little achy and possibly sick!  Good night!

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

I hope he is feeling better!